Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Elle Macpherson: 'I posed naked for Playboy on my terms' Elle Macpherson has said that she was happy to pose naked for Playboy but only on her own terms

Elle Macpherson: 'I posed naked for Playboy on my terms' Elle Macpherson has said that she was happy to pose naked for Playboy but only on her own terms


Elle Macpherson arriving at the 2011 NBC upfront presentation in New York


Elle Macpherson has said that she was happy to pose naked for Playboy but only on her own terms.

The supermodel, nicknamed The Body, told The Daily Telegraph that the press were eager to source nude pictures of her after she stripped off opposite Hugh Grant in the 1993 movie Sirens.

Macpherson told the newspaper that journalists pursued ex-boyfriends and photographers in the hope of finding nude images of her.

"I said, 'Okay, you want naked? I'll give you naked - but on my terms'," she said.

Macpherson then contacted photographer Herb Ritts who shot her May 1994 covershoot for Playboy.

Earlier this year, Macpherson decided that contestants on Britain's Next Top Model should wear more clothes than they had in previous episodes.

"I'm really interested in the whole, the personality of the girl, and often that's projected in the way they dress and it just felt inappropriate," she said.

"It's very uncomfortable for a girl to stand in front of people like this, naked, freezing cold, so we just said, 'No, it's not fair'."

No comments:

Post a Comment