Friday, December 2, 2011

Sofia Vergara: I’m glad I didn’t get a breast reduction

Sofia Vergara: I'm glad I didn't get a breast reduction



Sofia Vergara says she is relieved she did not have the size of her breasts reduced on advice from a former publicist.

The Modern Family star told the December issue of Health Magazine that her voluptuous figure was cause for concern for her ex public relations adviser.

But it was her mother that told her to stay as nature intended and she is happy she took heed to her family's words.

"One time, years ago, I remember my publicist [at the time] told me, 'I think you should just reduce your boobs because nobody's going to take you seriously here,'" Sofia revealed.

"My mother almost had a heart attack. She was like, 'God is going to punish you! You can't cut your boobs!' I don't regret not doing it, because now it's become a big part of Gloria."

However, the 39-year-old beauty admits that she is not against cosmetic surgery but that it should be used for the right reasons.

"I don't really think that plastic surgery can make you look young," Sofia said. "It can make you look prettier, but if you go with the mentality of being young, I think that's where accidents can happen."

As amazing and envied as Sofia's figure is, she admits that she has to work out to keep in shape but that she moans about it every step of the way.

"It's paaaaainful! Ohhh, the whoooole time! I cry, I get on the floor, I'm like, 'I'm gonna throw up, enough!' I mean, [my trainer] doesn't care."

No comments:

Post a Comment