Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tori Spelling on nude Twitter photo: 'At least my boobs looked good' Tori Spelling has insisted that she is not angry at husband Dean McDermott for accidentally posting a topless photo of her online.

Tori Spelling on nude Twitter photo: 'At least my boobs looked good'


Tori Spelling has insisted that she is not angry at husband Dean McDermott for accidentally posting a topless photo of her online.

McDermott published a picture of 4-year-old son Liam on his Twitter page earlier this month but failed to realise that Spelling was in the background without a top on as she nursed their new daughter Hattie Margaret.

"What am I going to do? I am a mum, I was nursing my baby. [Dean] was so devastated about it that I couldn't be mad. I mean it was genuinely an accident," Spelling explained to CNN.

"If you are ever going to have someone tweet a picture of your boobs, I would rather it happen now than any other time because when you are nursing, your boobs look better than ever, bold [and] beautiful. I just had my nipples insured, so yeah, it's good."

McDermott also apologised for the slip up, adding: "It was a complete accident obviously. I took a picture [of Liam] and I sent it and I did not see [that] in the background."

Spelling recently confessed that she feels guilty being a working mother and wishes that she had more time with her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment